James M. Miller, R.L.A.
Mr. Miller graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture degree in 1980.
A registered Landscape Architect in Florida since 1981 (Registration Number 752), Mr. Miller is certified by the Council of Landscape Architectural Boards.
Mr. Miller has over 30 years of experience with design firms in resort and commercial development, as well as working directly as a project manager for two Central Florida theme parks. In 1991, he established the firm Agora Design. He has continued providing design consulting services to both Orlando theme parks, local and international hotel/resorts, retirement communities, Patrick Airforce Base, Florida, custom estate homes, as well as provides streetscape and detail design for the gated community of Lake Nona in Orlando, Florida. Mr. Miller is a member of the Lake Nona Design Review Board, a gated community and as a volunteer on the Landscape Committee for Give Kids The World. Mr. Miller is a member of the International Palm Society.
- 1991-Present: Agora Design, Orlando, Florida
- 1990-1991: Sea World of Florida, Orlando, Florida
- 1989-1990: Universal Studios Florida, Orlando, Florida
- 1987-1989: Edward D. Stone Jr. & Associates, Orlando, Florida
- 1985-1987: Evans Group, Orlando, Florida
- 1984-1985: Davis & Associates, Orlando, Florida
- 1982-1984: O’Leary-Scheafer-Cosio & Associates, Miami, Florida
- 1980-1982: Werner Dietel & Associates, Miami, Florida.
- 1979: Johnathan Seymour & Associates, Miami, Florida
- Summer Intern, Draftsman